|Series 3000 - Community Relations|
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES FOR ADMINISTRATION
Policy # 3000
The Board of Education recognizes that proper administration is vital to a successful educational program. The Board expects the educational administration to direct, coordinate and supervise students and staff in their efforts to reach the goals and objectives adopted by the Board.
Within the guidelines of board policy, negotiated agreements and state law, the Board expects the educational administration to:
• Provide up-to-date information and sound professional advice to the Board, as an aid to rational decision-making.
• Plan, organize, implement and evaluate the educational programs established by Board policy, in order to provide optimum educational opportunities to the students of the district.
• Provide these optimum educational opportunities at the lowest possible cost.
• Use efficient administrative and management procedures, in accordance with law and regulation, and developed after consultation with and among the Board, administrators and other appropriate staff members.
• Coordinate the resources of the community with those of the district.
Ref: Education Law §§1604; 1711; 2507; 2508
3000 - Community Relations