|Series 8000-8505 - 8000-8505|
GUIDELINES FOR COMPUTER SOFTWARE
Policy # 8350R.5
A teacher or other staff member may:
1) Create new copies if an essential step in the utilization of the computer program.
2) Create new copies for archival purposes only to be held in case the working copy is destroyed or no longer functions.
A teacher or other staff member may not:
1) Create new copies while using a disk-sharing system
2) Create replacement copies from an archival or back-up copy.
3) Load a copyrighted program into several computers or a network from the same diskette and use them at the same time.
4) Make multiple copies of the printed documents that accompany copyrighted software.
5) Use illegally copied software in the schools or offices.
8000-8505 - 8000-8505